Peebles Golf Club is a vibrant and family-friendly club with a first class clubhouse facility to match its beautiful golf course. We operate at the heart of the local community with over 800 members across our various categories.
Bucking the national trend, our membership has grown in recent years, allowing us to invest in our facilities, including a major clubhouse refurbishment to the bar, lounge, restaurant and kitchen, as well as a new driving range, both of were completed last year. The club is located close to the town centre, making us a popular venue for food and drink, to complement our popular golf course.
We have an excellent reputation for customer service, delivering a good quality product for members, visitors and guests. We are proud of our reputation as one of the town’s best facilities and are a popular choice for other social functions and events.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for our Catering Franchise and we are seeking suitable candidates to work in partnership with the club to provide the following:
- A full 7-day-a-week catering service to meet the needs of our members, visitors and other customers;
- A range of good quality catering to include short order items, breakfasts, bar snacks, light meals and dinners, across our bar, lounge and restaurant;
- A full catering service for member and non-member functions including: competition days, team matches, visiting golf parties, club functions, birthday parties, theme nights and wakes;
- A flexible and proactive approach to the club’s catering requirements.
The ideal candidate(s) should:
- Have a proven track record in catering operations, preferably in a golf club or large restaurant environment;
- Have the manpower to deliver a consistently high standard of catering to meet the needs of our members and other customers;
- Be innovative and creative to ensure the club thrives in a highly competitive environment;
- Be commercially minded to grow clubhouse revenues in partnership with the club’s management team (club manager, bar staff, PGA professional, committee);
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a proven record of Food Hygiene and compliance to Safety Standards with working experience of all relevant regulations;
- Have high personal and professional standards and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service;
- Be compliant with all pertinent employment regulations relating to its staff and have a proven track record in the management of its staff.
To find out more or apply for the role, please contact Niall Watson, Club Manager, on 01721 720197 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Formal applications must be received by Monday 12 February and the preferred starting date for the new franchisee to commence the role is early April.