Thanks to everyone who supported the Odd Shaped Ball Charity Golf Day at Peebles yesterday, with a terrific turnout of 128 players. We hope you enjoyed the various challenges, especially some of the pin positions and the 'Greenkeepers Revenge' on the 17th hole!
Well done to our winning team of Alan Aiken, Murray Aiken, Ross Aiken and Andrew Pretswell with a score of 52.6, with Walter Forsyth, Ewan Leggatt, Garry French and Paul Martin clinching the runners-up spot on 54.8. Click on the leaderboard to see where your team finished. Congratulations also to Craig Dixon who had a hole in one at the 7th, through the rugby posts!
- Nearest the Pin at the 1st | Breakfast for two people at Osso Restaurant | D. MURDOCH: 175cm
- Nearest the Pin at the 7th | Box of 12 Titleist Pro V1 golf balls |CRAIG DIXON : HOLE IN ONE!
- Nearest the Pin at the 12th | Signed ‘Beef’ photo and 2 x Forsyth’s Beef Rib Eye Steaks |RYAN FORSYTH: 200cm
- Nearest the Pin at the 16th | Nike Golf Holdall & Bottle of Wine |GARRY FRENCH: 36cm
- Nearest the Pin at the 9th (in two) |FootJoy Jumper & Golf Umbrella | MARK HOSKER: 105cm
- Straightest Drive at the 18th |£50 Golf Breaks Voucher & Bottle of Wine |JIMMY NICOL
- Nearest the Pin at the 15th (in two) |£50 Golf Breaks voucher & Bottle of Wine | MALCOLM HORSBURGH: 79cm
- FlightScope Longest Drive at the 8th | Lynx Golf Bag | JOHNNIE CRAWFORD 303.1 yards
Thanks to all our sponsors and clubs who donated prizes.